Saturday, January 10, 2009

Bathroom Etiquette

I was in training this week and at some point I had to use the facilities. As I washed my hands (good thing) I saw this notice taped to the wall. Feel free to click for enbiggened goodness. It raises several questions for me:

1. Where is one supposed to get this extra toilet paper? Notice that it doesn't mention the location of said paper. Mayhap one is supposed to buy it and bring it with them (I did not).
2. Does the phase "clear of waste" creep anyone else out?
3. Hand washing is an important part of the process. Everyone knows that. Anyone who chooses not to will likely not be swayed by a sign.

As a bonus, a second sign was posted on the opposite wall, with a handy picture of a toilet, just in case you would not recognise one.

No comments: