Thursday, February 12, 2009

Guest Submission!

Grapril has once again come through for me. Thanks, Grapey!

Well, my day wasn't going so hot until this. My boss actually called me as he was leaving the office to let me know of this little gem. Here's a recap of the convo:
Him: "You're from a small town, right?"
Me: "Yes...."
"I'm from a relativley small town, too. But never in all my years have I seen a van like the one out front."
"What do you mean?"
"Have you ever seen a van with a window air conditioner unit sticking out of it?"
"WHAT? You're telling me there's a van with an air conditioner sticking out of it in front of our building?!?"
"I've never seen something like that before. Have you?"
"No, can't say that I have. Thanks for calling to tell me! I'm taking a picture of that!"
"That's what I thought. You're welcome."
And yet another example of how cool my boss is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, I'm going to replace the back window of the beemer with an A/C unit.