Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Psssst! Hams!

I recently found some photos I took a number of years ago which just beg to be posted, so I will present a mini-series in three parts.

We saw this beauty in Oklahoma when we were on the way to Texas once. To me, this does not look like an advertisement so much as someone is trying to "out" the hams. Are the hams for sale? Is this some sort of Ham Museum? Is this just intended as a FYI for anyone who might be wondering "Hmmm, I wonder what is in that building"? Luckily they have to wonder no longer!

I particularly like that fact that it looks like it was written by a 10 year old. And what is up with the fact that only the letter 'i' is in lowercase? Maybe it is some sort of code that I have yet to crack. Because THAT level of intelligence seems likely...

2 comments:

Wes@spank-my-ham-shank.web said...

Isn't this where they make Hams beer?

Melissa said...

That just might be the scrawl of someone who would enjoy a Hamm's...