Friday, February 5, 2010

Wal-Mart Sex Toys

So I was at the pharmacy in one of our many Wal-Marts when I spied this scene. Take a look at that top shelf (click to enbiggen). They won't carry CDs with explicit lyrics, but look at the variety of sex toys they sell: Trojan Vibrating Touch Finger Massager, Trojan Vibrating Ring (standard and Duo), LifeStyles Vibrating Ring, and Durex Play Vibrations (both in regular and the variety pack). I'm pretty sure none of those products can played off as "therapeutic body massagers".

Now, I don't have a problem with those products being sold at my local Wal-Mart, I'm just surprised that a company that errs on the conservative side would have them. As a complete aside, I do enjoy the fact that they sell pain reliever next to the condoms.

1 comment:

momosan said...

Pregnancy tests are available right there, too, just in case you forgot what you were trying to avoid.