Tuesday, March 30, 2010

DVD's [sic] for Sale or Exchange

I found this sign on my recent trip to Central America (click to enbiggen). Where to start? First, they exchange 1 for 1, which is a pretty good deal for "Top Quality!" DVDs. Secondly, they carry "Only Action, Horror, Erotic and Science Fiction Movies!!!" I'm not sure how that order was derived, but if it works for them... Finally, I do like the fact that you have to "Come To The Backdoor!" That is clearly the hallmark of a legitimate business.

3 comments:

T-Bomb said...

No comedies? So...how many did you bring back with you?

bat said...

"Come to the Back Door" starring Bud Hammer is actually a title of one of their recent exchanges. Not to be confused with "Come to the Counter" starring Mike Hunt or "Dump it on the Front Porch" starring D. Sanchez.

Melissa said...

@T-Bomb, apparently comedies are not allowed and I came back with zero movies. It was just all too creepy.

@bat, verrrry nice!