Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Creep-tacular

Bat captured this and forward it on to me along with his insights. Click to enbiggen.

I'm sure the owner of this small business enterprise is an upstanding citizen within our community. I really hate to judge. BUT something bothers me about this... Is this even legal? The only thing missing next to the CAUTION! bumper sticker is another sticker or better yet a yellow caution sign in the window that says PEDOPHILE ON BOARD. Yikes... I have to admit, the bell on the top of the van is a nice touch.

I scream, you scream, we all scream...

3 comments:

momosan said...

My, what a big chest freezer you have.

The better to preserve your corpse my dear.

Griff said...

Yes, but does it have a backup beeper?

Melissa said...

@Griff, you are the only one who would have a backup beeper on his child molester van.