Friday, May 27, 2011

Caption The Foto Contest

Regular readers know how much I enjoy typos in signs.  This is one that happens pretty regularly. I've decided to throw it out to you, dear reader. Post your captions to this sign in the comments (click to enbiggen).  The one I deem best will get some sort of prize, to be determined.  If I don't know you personally, don't worry, I'll find some way to get it to you. I'll get the ball rolling.


1. Smile, Moron camera.

2. My on camera?  MY on camera? MY on camera?!?

Update: Here are the contenders so far:
- By the end, Alan Funt was really phoning it in...
- In communist Russia, signs warn "CAMERA ON YOUR SMILE". What a country! (Anonymous I need to know how to contact you)



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, a-hole, my wife's name is Kamron. K A M R O N. Griff

Anonymous said...

By the end, Alan Funt was really phoning it in...
:D LM

Anonymous said...

In communist Russia, signs warn "CAMERA ON YOUR SMILE". What a country!

bat said...

I'd be a lot more concerned if it said "smile your in camera"...

Anonymous said...

Smell your own camera? Wait, what?

Tom said...

@Griff,
And why would I be on your wife?

Anonymous said...

Spent so much money on the camera, could only afford 17 characters, and ' and e are always the first casualties.
Shu

Anonymous said...

The exact moment that Ted McGinley replaced Alan Funt and Candid Camera jumped the shark.
Shu, too