Wednesday, July 10, 2013

X-Wing? Nay, P-Wing!

Field correspondent Griz sent me this fabulous picture and the even better prose below.  Please to enjoy...
 
My 4-year-old is really into Star Wars and oddly also into baking, so we bought him a set of Star Wars cookie cutters.  He was elated as we tried them out. The Death Star, Tie Fighter and Millennium Falcon shapes were superb.  The detail was great and the cookies delicious.  The X-Wing cookies, however, came out looking like... well... let's just say the force is with them.  And by "force" I mean Randy McMeatmissle is in the cockpit.  And by "cockpit" I mean its honey hole.  And by "honey hole" I mean the musk hut.  And by "musk hut" I mean a butter boat.  And by "butter boat" I mean the flesh tuxedo.  And by "flesh tuxedo" I mean the old furback turtle.  And by "furback turtle" I mean Docking Port V... which is where Capt. McMeatmissle  pilots his P-Wing fighter when he's on shore leave.  Needless to say, to add to the absurdity of the moment my son liked these shapes the best and ate them, um... fuselage first. Shudder!

No comments: