Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Indoor Traveling Is The Best


I saw this display at a convenience store.  Because when I think footwear, I think convenience stores.  Click the picture to enbiggen.
 

So what we have here is a product that states it is "Indoor Footwear" which is fine.  I do love me a good slipper.  The trouble, however, comes in with the byline: "for gym, home, travel, office, anywhere for feet go..."  That seems like a bit of a contradiction to me.  I'm pretty sure that any traveling is going to require at least some exposure to the outdoors.  Or maybe that's just my approach to it.

1 comment:

Nufoot rep said...

Also available: the Nufoot indoor footware cozie - keep your Nufoot brand indoor footware comfortable in this convenient bag while traveling from one indoor location to another.