Wednesday, May 10, 2017

A Nice Asian Word Salad (Croutons Extra)

My nephew ("The Nephew) bought a USB DVD drive from the internet and these are the "instructions" that came with it.  Please click to enbiggen.


We're going to do this one list style.

  • We start off strong with a nice string of tangentially related words.  I'm not sure what a "starage" device is or how it will display "My Computer", but that's the least-wrong thing here. 
  • I will need more guidance on how to "select 'pop-up' in the tray into the disc to read". 
  • I do like the reminder to protect one's eyes of the face.
  • Most computer devices should not be placed on the strong magnetic objects, no matter how close they are.
  • "Unstable items"?  Emotionally?  Financially?  I need more information here.
  • And finally, for that ladies, don't put this "on the vulnerable to squeeze place" if you want "narmal machine use".

I think that just about covers it.

No comments: