Thursday, August 6, 2009

Custom Gold Trim

W (of A&W) sent me this gem, found this in the parking lot of his place of employment. I highly recommend that you click to enbiggen to achieve maximum impact. You know about the trend of adding decorations to vehicles in a variety of colors? Well apparently this individual wanted gold trim around the rear windows of his/her Buick, however professionally installed trim appears to have been outside of his/her budget. So this enterprising individual determined that carpet edging, screwed straight into the car, would make a fine substitute. I particularly like how it is cut and fanned at the upper corner for that finished look. Classy!

3 comments:

momosan said...

That is so fawesome.

Buscuit said...

I assumed that Dr. "The Original Chip" Mac, esq. would have been the first to say that...

Unknown said...

This car was parked behind me this morning. It really does exist.