Thursday, June 17, 2010

Safe for Pedophilia, That Is

This is another one from the "Wow, I forgot I had taken that" archive.
I was on a road trip with some peeps a couple of years ago and we determined that a bathroom break would be a good idea. We pulled into a gas station and saw this sign. It's hard to tell in this picture, but that sign is in an area of the parking lot that has no lighting. It was pitch black. Yep, that is the safest place I can think of: a dark corner of an empty gas station parking lot. Nothing bad could possibly happen there.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not easy to make out, but the bigger guy is actually grabbing and restraining the littler guy from behind. :D
Liralen

Anonymous said...

It's a trap!

momosan said...

Having someone a lot bigger than me reach around to fondle my chest always makes me feel safe...

Anonymous said...

That's not a stranger behind him, that's just Uncle Charlie. Don't worry, he's always kinda been like that... Griff

Tom said...

@Liralen - Isn't that how you keep kids safe?

@Anonymous - Admiral Akbar, is that you?