Friday, March 18, 2011

Squirrels Gone Wild

I recently went on a road trip out west with my father and brother. One of the places we visited was the Grand Canyon. In the tour bus were various banners, including the one above (click the picture to enbiggen). This sign has a perfectly reasonable request: don't feed the animals. What caught my attention was the small brown sign in it. Let's take a closer look, shall we?

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, that is a depiction of a cute squirrel taking a large clunk out of a finger with stylized drops of blood. I'm pretty sure I've never seen a sign that is simultaneously so cute and so graphic at the same time.

1 comment:

Thomas said...

Pregnant zombie squirrels in need of breast augmentation on the next Jerry Springer.
p.s. the captcha for this entry was "mentally"