Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Untitled

I'm still here.  It's been a hell of a year but I'm still here.  And I'm going to do my damnedest to get back into posting on a regular basis.  That being said, one of our most prolific field correspondents, Captain Dr. "The Original Chip" Mac, esq., captured this and sent it my way.  Hey, look a that, you click on the picture to enbiggen.

There are so many things wrong with this sign.  First, who goes to the trouble of titling a sign 'untitled' - This isn't like the Metallica Black Album - you could just leave it blank.  And they appear to think that I don't know how to use the word 'hello' - thanks for suggesting that.  Maybe they should put a blender out there for customer service like that Ally Bank commercial.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is from "notepad" in windows.
It automatically prints a title
even on untitled documents unless
you manually adjust it.