Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Oh... Deer Anus

Field corespondent Outlaw sent me this pic and his cogent observations.


He writes:

I've been in some fierce debates about animal rights before. I'm a hunter. I don't do it often, but when I do hunt it's strictly for putting meat in the freezer. When I saw this sticker on the back window of a truck, I chuckled, but then I got to thinking about it. As an animal, wouldn't the deer be on PETA's side? I mean, unless this thing is suicidal or just plain psychotic, you'd think that it would support the organizations view on its "rights". I get the drivers point. He hunts. Shouldn't it be the silhouette of a hunter, rifle slung, standing on a deer carcass and giving the finger whilst urinating on PETA? I think that would get the point across just fine.

No comments: