Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Go Home, Graffiti Artist, You're Drunk...

Here is another fantastic submission by field correspondent Outlaw.  I highly recommend some clickin'-to-enbiggen action.



So I stopped by a local store to browse some appliances for my upcoming move and as soon as I took my parking space, a car pulled in behind me and took the next one. Naturally the motion of the car pulling in caught my attention and I decided to wait before getting out of the car. I'm glad I did. My first glance noted that there was paint on the windows. Just so happens that the first thing I saw was a sort of stick figure complete with female anatomy, yet no hair. Hmm, this should be good... but wait, there was a child peering back at me crotch area of this stick figure. I immediately lose it and go fishing for my phone.

I decided to let the family of four clear the vehicle before taking photos. Clearly the artist was excited. "It was me" and "I'm so happy Bailey met you" was ok... for the moment, but then I see the world’s greatest dad comment. WTF indeed. Did their babysitter write all of this or something?

So I step out and looked at the back windshield. Clearly I’ve gotta take a shot at this one too. "I <3 U" and "I always win!" Something tells me that's not the babysitter. And I’m not sure what a pair of lips, the ass end of an elephant, and a steaming pile of shit has to do with ANY of this mess, but clearly this person thought that it should be added to the family sedan... Along with "HONK IF UR HORNY". Classy.

I was unable to get to the other side of the car. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed people approaching and didn't want to look suspicious snapping more photos. I hoped to get a shot once I left the store, but they were already gone. I can only hope that the other passenger window had a poorly drawn male stick figure, complete with penis, and some sort of comment about how their child was an honor student.


No comments: