Wednesday, August 6, 2014

I'm Pretty Sure They Need To Change That Name

This machine might look familiar because I have posted about one before.  However, I'm showing this one for a different reason.  Please click the picture to enbiggen.


pro·to·col noun \ˈprō-tə-ˌkȯl, -ˌkōl, -ˌkäl, -kəl\: a system of rules that explain the correct conduct and procedures to be followed in formal situations

Of course this was found in a Men's room.  Let's take the products offered from right to left.  First we have ibuprofen; not too unusual.  In the center we have glow sticks; ummm... okay.  And finally, we have XStreme Sour Drops in 4 XTreme flavors; a liquid candy.  No.  Just no.  One should not be able to buy a food product in a restroom.  Which gets back to the definition above.  I contend that this is the opposite of "correct conduct".  I rest my case.

No comments: