Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Lumber-Based Clothing Is The Best

This is another two-picture, zoom-in post.  Click the pictures to enbiggen.


Last week, I took advantage of the nice weather to enjoy lunch on the patio of a locally-owned restaurant.  I noticed the above cabinet mounted on the wall.  I assume it was custom made to enclose a television.  I then noted that there is text on the bottom board.  It has the manufacturer's name and logo in the middle, nothing unusual there.  Then I noticed this text on the left-hand edge:


"PRIME ALL CUTS":  Now that is good advice.  You don't want your board to rot from the cuts you make.

"Call Kurt for a Shirt":  Uhhh, what?  I assume there was a telephone number following that statement and I would love to know what kind of shirt a lumber manufacturer would provide.

No comments: