Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Caution: Product May Contain Truth

Field corresponded Millersburger provides another great submission.  Click to enbiggen.


It's time for another episode of "Caption that WTFoto"!  I shall begin.

  • Odd, I would think that obesity would be listed before sugar.
  • I wish he would have taken a pic of the nutrition information because I can't remember what the USDA recommendation of obesity is.
  • I think I'm going to start using the word "plush" in place of "obese".
  • These are great because they start with a nose of obesity and finish cleanly with just a hint of pistachio.
Please feel free to add yours in the comments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo dawg, we heard you like obesity, so we added some sugar and obesity to your food so you can obtain maximum obesity...