Monday, July 20, 2009

Is There a Duck Around Here?

So, to the best of my understanding, chiropractic treatment involves adjusting the joints and bones in a person's spine (according to WebMD). I am extremely uncertain how that course of treatment would, in any way, affect one's hearing. The truly scary thing is that at least one person is going to read that sign and say "you know, I have been having trouble hearing lately; I should get my neck cracked." And have you ever noticed that chiropractors often include the word 'wellness' somewhere on in their name? Who are they trying to convince? You never see 'wellness' on hospital signs; it' just kind of implied. Now don’t get me wrong, I do believe that chiropractic treatment does hold a valid medical position. When one's spine or joints are out of alignment, chiropractors are the way to go. Hearing loss, on the other hand...

No comments: