Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Clearly An Impenetrable Barrier

Seems like I’ve had a number of excuses for not posting, including the fact that I was on vacation last week, but no more! I shall return to my semi-regular, frequently semi-weekly postings starting with…

I saw this a couple of weeks ago in the parking lot of a local grocery store (click the picture to enbiggen). I appreciate the intention, to prevent patrons from driving into a large pothole, however the execution is sorely lacking. Let’s see here, there is the haphazard arrangement of the carts, the plastic cart from a different store and (my favorite) the yellow caution tape holding it all together. If that doesn’t limit their liability I don’t know what would.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I thought the carts were doing some sort of pagan ribbon dancing.

Tom said...

@Anon,
That is a possibilty I never considered. That may explain the severe weather we've been having lately.