Thursday, February 10, 2011

World's Most Dangerous Urinal

So this is one that you will definitely have to enbiggen. The reason this picture is here isn't the fact that it is covered in a plastic bag. I'm not sure that the caution tape would be enough to make it a What The Foto. What gets this posted is what is printed on the tape: "CAUTION! NO ONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS IS ALLOWED TO TOUCH OR OPERATE THIS BALER." I'm glad they identified that object, because I would have mistaken it for an actual urinal. There is no way I want my penis anywhere near a baler, especially one in disguise.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope when they remove that dangerous urinal they draw a chalk outline around its former position.

Anonymous said...

My first sexual experience actually turned out to be a baler masquerading as a woman. Little known fact: 32% of all women of the night are actually farm implements in disguise just looking for a good time. The first documented case of this was Eli Whitney's famous invention, which was a rampant whore that went by the name of Cotton Gin whilst walking the streets. "She" was a big lady but her customers seemed to enjoy her endless rythmic undulations. True story.

Tom said...

@Anon #1,
I couldn't tell you; I never look at the floor of a public restroom, too disturbing.

@Anon #2,
I wish I had some sort of badge to give you. Very well played, sir or madam.